Aloe vera gel has a pleasant soothing effect on the skin.
This bad boy is a triple threat. Not only does it cool your skin down, it also reduces the inflammation of pimples and removes the oiliness from your skin. Apart from buying aloe vera gel from organic markets and drug stores, you can also make your own one.
1. Cut a aloe vera leaf into section about 8″ long
2. Turn your blade to its side and slide it just under the skin to get the flesh
3. Cut the flesh into 2 or 3 pieces and place in a clean bowl
4. Put the flesh into your blender and blend it smooth
5. Keep the smooth gel in your refrigerator
6.Paste the aloe vera gel on the infected area of your skin