Under Eye Bags Tips
4.Tea bags - Under Eye Bags Tips
Use teabags. The tannin in the teabag can sometimes help ease down under-eye bags.
- Boil water and dunk two teabags into the hot water.
- Bob it up and down until they are soaked through.
- Remove and allow to cool on a plate. If wished, cover face, nose, eyes, with paper towel or face washers.
- Lie down somewhere comfortable. Place one soaked teabag over each eye. Put your feet up, relax for a few minutes.
- After a little chilling out, remove the teabags. Hopefully, things will look a little less puffy when you check the mirror again.