Fixing Loose Hair in The Middle of a Dreadlock
- Take the loose hair tool and push it into and down through the middle of the dreadlock. Insert it about 2 inches from where the loose hair is. Make sure you push the hook in until the little latch is past the other side of the dread and loose hair.
- Thread the loose hair through the hook and flip the hook into the closed position.
- Now pull the loose hair with the tool back through the middle of the dread.
- When you are close to the spot where the tool was inserted push the tool forward and out of the dread.
- The tool will open, leaving the loose hair inside. Now just close the latch and slide the tool out